Monday, February 20, 2006

Hello Out There!

I'd like to say "hello" to everybody! This is my very first post in my very first blog. I'm not sure that anybody but me will really find this interesting, but we'll see how it goes.

I have started this blog for two reasons --

  1. I want to be able to update my newly found out-of-town family about what is happening in my household.
  2. I want to be able to connect with others out there in blogland that have the same crafting interest, or should I say passion, as I do.

I have recently become interested in the world of blogging through reading several blogs about knitting. I am a member of the Preemie Project. They hand make items for preemies, i.e. hats, booties, blankets, bereavement items. Several of the members have blogs and I have become a faithful reader of these. I have been a knitting and blog-reading fool for about a month now!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to see what my blog is all about! I look forward to getting to know you all!

Happy Blogging!

Jen

No comments: