Friday, June 22, 2007

Dish Rag Tag


Okay, well I'm back. I didn't do what I said I was going to, did I? I didn't keep up with my blog. But I did finish my Color Blox Sox! And I haven't really started any new projects - not really. Maybe a dish cloth or two.


Anyway! Well, I joined Dish Rag Tag at Yarn Miracle. I just got the great news that I am going to be a Team Captain! This should be great fun! So, I decided that I should probably keep up on my blog now so that I can keep my team updated on - on - well, on stuff! I know we are going to have a forum at Yarn Miracle, but I think blogs are a great way to keep our teammates updated on the other goings on! (Sounds like the whole point of a blog!)


I am limbering up for the challenge by knitting dish rags (and also getting some Christmas knitting done at the same time). I am so looking forward to meeting my team! See ya all soon!


No comments: